- Please send 1-3 previously unpublished visual poems.
- Please include a third-person, 75-word bio with your submission. We reserve the right to edit your bio for length and clarity.
- Please add your contact information to the first page of your submission.
- Simultaneous submissions are welcome as long as we are contacted as soon as a poem is no longer available. Should you need to withdraw a piece, please send us a message through Submittable.
- We aim to respond to all submissions within eight weeks.
*The fine print:
- SWWIM Every Day publishes poems by women-identifying writers. Women of all ages, races, ethnicities, cultures, orientations, and expressions are encouraged to submit poems on a variety of themes and subjects in a variety of poetic forms.
- SWWIM Every Day reads and publishes year-round, though response times will be slower in the summer.
- SWWIM Every Day is a non-paying market. We promote posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and we nominate poems for the Best of the Net, Best New Poets, Pushcart Prize, and other award anthologies where appropriate.
- SWWIM Every Day retains First North American Serial Rights and the right to archive work. Following publication, all rights revert to the author. We only ask that you credit SWWIM Every Day as the journal where your work first appeared.
- Submissions which fail to follow these guidelines will be declined unread and any fees paid will be forfeited.
Thank you for your interest in SWWIM Every Day.